An innovative option for relieving friction and pressure
Siltape® is made from soft silicone that is gentle on the skin. This is particularly useful in patients with very thin, friable skin which is vulnerable to damage. Silicone does not cell strip in the same way that other adhesives may damage tissue.
- Siltape® can be used to relieve the face discomfort or ear pain caused by wearing a mask for a long time.
- Siltape® can be used to relieve the pressure on the areas such as toes or ankle, caused by the shoes.
- Siltape® is suitable for the positions that are stressed during exercise, such as the calluses areas caused by holding a racquet or the blisters area between the fingers and the palm caused by weight training.
- Siltape® is ideal for damaged or fragile skin; Glue based tapes are often used, these can be painful to remove and, in some cases, cause tissue damage or pull out body hair.
- Siltape® can be used in any situation where a regular adhesive tape would be used where friable or sensitive skin is an issue.
No not use on broken skin
Do not use if allergic to silicone
Siltape® Siltape® is a single use product. If used on more than one patient, cross-contamination or infection may result.
Made in Great Britain