Come with 6 available colours, Leukotape® K is also an elastic kinesiology tape which has been used successfully for many years to relieve pain, treat swelling and discomfort and improve function for patients in daily practice, in the sporting communities that improve strength, coordination and proprioception. The tape is applied over and around muscles to give support, without affecting circulation or range of motion.
Leukotape® K elastic adhesive tape intended to help in soothing the sensation of pain and stimulating mechanoreceptors in the skin, increasing neuro-proprioceptive & electromyographic activity. It can also be used for encouraging lymph drainage and posture correction.
Extremely thin and skin-friendly
- Wave pattern adhesive can support the therapeutic effect
- Stretchable, works ideally with the skin‘s natural elasticity in high user comfort
- Polyacrylate adhesive for reliable adhesion
- Backing material of cotton, hard wearing and skin-friendly
Patient oriented and patient friendly
- Full-day training available
- Breathable fabric, permeable to air and water vapour
- Protective liner for better handling
- Easy to cut, leaving no adhesive residue on scissors
- Easy to apply and remove, leaving no adhesive residue after removal
- Edges do not fray
- Durable for up to one week‘s use*
- Low allergy, latex free