The Ready-to-Wear Armsleeve help maintain the limb size of lymphoedema patients.
This comfortable garment provides graduated compression to assist in patient management following trauma, surgery or radiation therapy.
- Soft and air permeable
- Lightweight, knit construction
- Fits a wide range of arm shapes
- Reduced compression at the wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when the Armsleeve and Glove are worn together
- Easy to don, comfortable to wear
The armsleeve can also be used for:
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Vascular malformations
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Arterial insufficiency
- Cutaneous infection
- Dermatitis in the acute phase
- Wet dermatosis
- Conditions where increased venous and/or lymphatic return is not desired