Everyday activities and comfort from the very start. When it comes to washing, showering, bathing, etc., Leukomed® T plus allows patients to quickly resume their everyday activities. And there is no risk: the transparent polyurethane film of Leukomed® T plus is waterproof and bacteria proof.
Provides effective protection from water and bacteria.
- Leukomed® T plus is sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
- Leukomed® T plus is permeable to water vapour and oxygen.
- The highly absorbent wound pad ensures reliable absorption of secretions.
- The transparent polyurethane film of Leukomed® T plus is waterproof and bacteria proof.
- A non-adherent layer of the wound pad prevents from sticking to the wound.
Leukomed® T plus is a sterile, breathable, waterproof, transparent film dressing designed to cover catheter or wound sites while providing a barrier to external contaminants such as bacteria, blood and body fluids.
All-round suitability for wound dressing.
- Leukomed® T plus is radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.
- Following surgical intervention
- After injuries, e.g. cuts and grazes
- For protecting wounds, e.g. during hydrotherapy and water massage
- Sterile fixation of wound dressings
Feature and Benefits
- Easy to apply with the unique red stripe system
- Rounded edges prevent dressing from curling up
- Waterproof and bacteria proof
- Permeable to water vapor and oxygen
- Completely transparent for easy inspection without removing dressing
- Latex Free
Made in Germany