Leukomed® is a particularly soft wound dressing with a highly absorbent pad for the skin-friendly care of post-operative and traumatic wounds.
It comes sterile, individually sealed in handy sizes. The combination of proven properties make it the ideal choice to suit every need. Leukomed® protects reliably against friction and contaminants, and is very comfortable to wear.
Protects the wound.
- Leukomed® is sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
- Leukomed® is air- and water-permeable, making it particularly skin-friendly.
- The highly absorbent wound pad ensures reliable absorption of secretions.
- A non-adherent layer of the wound pad prevents from sticking to the wound.
On the one hand, particularly soft and smooth, on the other hand, sterile and absorbent. Its combination of versatile product features makes Leukomed® the number one choice in wound dressings.
All-round suitability for wound dressing.
- Leukomed® is radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.
- All are available in two pack sizes.
- Following surgical intervention
- After injuries, e.g. cuts and grazes
Feature and Benefits
- Highly absorbent pad with low adherent contact layer – offers good healing conditions, keeps wound dry, does not stick to the wound
- Air-permeable – reduces the risk of maceration
- Very conformable and with rounded edges – secure fit, comfortable to wear, prevents premature roll-off
- Skin-friendly adhesive – reliable adhesion, minimised pain upon removal, leaves no residue
- Sterile and Protective – protects securely against dirt and friction
Made in Germany